AnekaResepMasakan.Info pada postingan kali ini akan memberikan Resep Masakan Dalam Bahasa Inggris, dikarenakan banyak sekali email yang masuk ke kami dari adik-adik SMP maupun SMA yang meminta kami untuk memposting Resep Masakan Dalam Bahasa Inggris. Maka Berikut ini ada beberapa Resep Masakan Dalam Bahasa Inggris, semoga membantu adik-adik semua.
Baked Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 3 to 4 pound whole roasting chicken
- salt and pepper
- 40 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Preheat the oven to 350 F°.
- Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper. Stuff garlic cloves into the cavity. Tie legs together. Tuck wing tips behind chicken’s back.
- Place chicken, breast side up, on a greased wire rack in a roasting pan. Brush chicken with oil. Pour stock into pan.
- Roast chicken at 350 F° for 25 minutes per pound (1 1/4 to 1 3/4 hours for an average bird), basting often with juices and stock from the pan.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Discard string. Remove garlic cloves and mash.
- Garlic cloves can be spread on the chicken or on toasted rounds of French or Italian bread for an extra treat.
Makes 4-6 servings
Beef Pot Roast Recipe
- 3 to 4 pound beef roast
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash of black pepper
- pinch of ginger
- 1 to 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 stalks celery, cut into large pieces
- piece of green pepper
- 1 tomato, cut into chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into large chunks
- small piece of yellow turnip (or rutabaga)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 wine or sherry
- Wipe the meat with a paper towel to dry it. Mix together the flour, salt, pepper and ginger. Rub mixture on all sides of the meat.
- Heat the oil in a heavy roasting pot. Brown the meat on all sides. Place the vegetables around the roast. Pour water and wine or sherry over the roast. Place lid on the pot and simmer on the stovetop for about 3 hours. This pot roast can also be baked in the oven at a medium heat (about 350ºF) for the same length of time.
For the gravy:
- 1 heaping tablespoon flour
- 1 to 2 cups water
Remove meat. To the essence in the pan add the heaping tablespoon of flour plus the water. Cook, stirring often, until thick. Strain the gravy (including the vegetables)) through a sieve. Makes a most delicious gravy.
If you don’t want to use sherry or wine to flavor the pot roast, substitute an equal amount of beef broth.
Watermelon Strawberry Soup
- 4 cups watermelon chunks
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 lemon (or 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fresh mint (optional)
- Hull the strawberries. Peel and seed watermelon, cut into thumb sized chunks.
- Put watermelon and sugar into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into chilled bowl.
- Juice the lemon. Blend strawberries in the blender and slowly add yogurt and lemon juice while blending. Pour into bowl with watermelon and stir well. Put into the fridge for at least 2 hours. Use the fresh mint to garnish.
- Serve ice-cold.
Makes 6 servings.
Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate (optional)
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 large apple, unpeeled, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Toast pecans in a 250ºF oven. Watch carefully to make sure they do not burn. Set aside to let cool.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, vinegar, orange juice, salt and pepper. Stir well to mix together. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl toss together chicken, celery, apple, cranberries, onions, pecans and parsley. Add the dressing and mix together well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving to allow those wonderful flavors to meld.